Starting from Rs.13,800*
- Consulate fees
- Service Charge
- All taxes
The United Kingdom, made up of England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, is an island nation in northwestern Europe. Most visitors come in the warm months (june-sep) which coincide with festival season.
- We do not provide UK work / job / employment visa
- Visa approval lies solely at the discretion of the Consulate.
- The Consulate may ask for additional documents if required.
- Your passport should be valid for at least six months from the arrival date in UK.
- The visa application process involves getting an appointment from the consulate depending on the availability. On the day of the appointment, the applicant has to carry all the original documents for submission and for the bio-metrics.
- Original passport and old passports, if any
- Your passport should be valid for at least 6 months from the date of submission of the visa, with a minimum of three blank pages
- Confirmed return air tickets
- The visa application form duly filled by the applicant, under the guidance of our travel experts
- 2 recent passport-size colour photographs taken against a white background with matte-finish (size 35 mm x 45 mm and 60% – 80% face close-up)
Note: Photograph should not be more than 3 months old, scanned/stapled and should not be used in any of the previous visas.
- Covering letter mentioning details of travel, details of the traveler, purpose of visit and duration of stay. The letter should be duly signed by authorized signatory with company stamp and addressed to the Visa Officer, British Deputy High Commission, Kolkata.
- Income Tax Returns of the last 3 years
- Original bank statements reflecting transactions for the last 6 months, duly attested and signed by a bank official
- Proof of investments – Mutual funds, fixed deposits, national saving certificates, stocks & shares, etc
- Hotel confirmation details
If the applicant is employed:
- Salary slips for the last 6 months
- Original leave letter from employer
If the applicant is a company owner or self-employed:
- Certificate of registration of the company / Certificate of Incorporation (MOA / Proof of Proprietorship / Partnership etc)
- Covering letter on the company letter head and financial documents
Everyone have a dream of travelling overseas. Getting visa can be easy if you start your process with Ambition Overseas. Our visa process is very quick and easy. We help our customers to prepare documents for visa, preparing them for an interview etc. We finish all visa files in the most efficient way that clients never have to face with any problems.